Marketing & Promotions
- Northridge Alumni Association
- Union Program Council of the University Student Union
- Associated Students, Inc.
- The University Corporation
Interested in interning for with Matador Athletics? We have several intern opportunities available each semester (fall, spring, summer). Internships may vary from 150-340 hours per semester.
Marketing: Maximum 6 interns per semester.
- Approximately 8 hours in office and 10 hours at events per week.
- Marketing interns will assist with game day events, event planning, on campus marketing and social networking!
- Internships are unpaid. Must be enrolled at a college or university.
Development: Maximum 3 interns per semester.
- Approximately 15 hours in office with selected events throughout the semester.
- Development interns will assist with donor events, research and donor communications.
Internships are unpaid. Must be enrolled at a college or university.
If interested, please submit a cover letter stating which internship you are applying for as well as a resume with updated contact information to Erin G. Kiser, Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing and Promotions (firstname.lastname@example.org).