Marketing & Promotions
Matador Athletics thanks the following Corporate Partners:
- Airtel Plaza Hotel
- Warner Center Marriott
- The Hilton of Woodland Hills
- The Daily News Newspaper
- PepsiCo of the San Fernando Valley
- Northwestern Mutual
- Peck Law Group
- Gold Coast Tours
- Northridge Alumni Association
- Union Program Council of the University Student Union
- Associated Students, Inc.
- The University Corporation
Interested in interning for with Matador Athletics? We have several intern opportunities available each semester (fall, spring, summer). Internships may vary from 150-340 hours per semester.
Marketing: Maximum 6 interns per semester.
- Approximately 8 hours in office and 10 hours at events per week.
- Marketing interns will assist with game day events, event planning, on campus marketing and social networking!
- Internships are unpaid. Must be enrolled at a college or university.
- Fall 2012 internships may start Monday, August 13, 1012
Development: Maximum 3 interns per semester.
- Approximately 15 hours in office with selected events throughout the semester.
- Development interns will assist with donor events, research and donor communications.
Internships are unpaid. Must be enrolled at a college or university. Fall 2012 will start September 2012.
If interested, please submit a cover letter stating which internship you are applying for as well as a resume with updated contact information to Erin G. Kiser, Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing and Promotions (email@example.com).
Community Group Complimentary Admission
Matador Athletics is proud to host various community youth
groups throughout the year. Your group may receive complimentary
general admission to one home match per sport during the season.
Please fill out the information requested in the link below to
request your group’s admission to a home game.
*Please note, admission is not guaranteed and requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited. Final confirmation will come from a marketing department representative.
Click here to sign up