January 30, 2010
CSUN Postgame Notes
Jan. 30, 2010
Cal State Northridge Postgame Notes
Cal State Northridge 76, UC Santa Barbara 69
Jan. 30, 2010
The Matadors’ win against the Gauchos…
- Makes the Matadors 8-13 overall and 3-5 in Big West Conference play
- Gives Head Coach Bobby Braswell a 213-193 career record, 73-67 all-time mark in Big West Conference games and a 10-10 mark against UC Santa Barbara
- Improves CSUN’s record against to 13-27 in the all-time series and 5-11 at The Matadome against UC Santa Barbara
- Rashaun McLemore tied a season high with 14 points, five field goals, three steals and three free throws.
- Vincent Cordell had a season-high eight points, two 3-pointers and three field goals.
- Willie Galick had a season-high three steals and two blocks.
- Mark Hill had a season-high six rebounds
- The Matadors outscored UCSB, 28-10, in the paint.
- The Gauchos managed just two points in the paint in the second half.
- CSUN’s bench outscored UCSB’s 28-8 for the game and 14-3 in the second half.
- Northridge’s 11 steals tied for their second-best figure of the season.
- UCSB tied a Northridge-opponent high with 34 3-point attempts.
- UCSB went the final 4:40 of the first half without scoring a field goal
- The Gauchos went a total of 7:36 without a field goal, ending with a lay-up with 17:04 left in the second half