CSUN Postgame Notes
Feb. 17, 2010
Northridge Men’s Basketball Postgame Notes
Cal State Northridge 73, Cal Poly 68
Feb. 17, 2010
The Matadors' win over the Mustangs...
• Makes CSUN 10-16 on the season and 5-7 in the Big West.
• Makes Head Coach Bobby Braswell’s career record 215-197.
• Makes the Matadors 41-44 all-time against Cal Poly.
• Gives CSUN a 687-731 all-time record.
- Mark Hill, Raymond Cody, Tony Osunsanmi, Kenny Daniels and Lenny Daniel made up the 13th different starting line-up of the season for the Matadors.
- Over a 5:40 stretch of the first half, the Matadors went on a 16-5 run.
- Northridge out-rebounded Cal Poly 22-11 in the first half.
- Northridge shot 52.2 percent from the field in the first half compared to Cal Poly’s 37.5 shooting percentage.
- Northridge went on an 8-0 run to start the second half, increasing their lead 43-29.
- Over 7:22 of the second half, Cal Poly outscored Northridge 17-6.
- Cal Poly had nine turnovers, the lowest of any CSUN opponent.
- Lorenzo Keeler of Cal Poly was called for an intentional foul with 29.9 seconds left in the game.
- Northridge committed only 13 fouls, their lowest total in any game this season.
- Three Matadors scored in double figures with Lenny Daniel leading the way with 21 points, followed by Kenny Daniels (19) and Willie Galick (13).
- Lenny Daniel tied season highs with free-throws made (8) and assists (2).
- Willie Galick set a new season high with nine free-throws made and tied a season high with two blocks.
- The Matadors tied a season low in steals with four.
- Kenny Daniels shot 10-for-11 (90.9 percent) from the free throw line, the best percentage by any Matador this season.