November 30, 2009
CSUN Postgame Notes
Nov. 30, 2009
Cal State Northridge 81 Cal State Bakersfield 74
November 30, 2009
CSUN’s win over Cal State Bakersfield …
- makes Northridge 3-3 in the 2009-10 season
- makes Northridge 384-192 all-time at The Matadome
- makes Head Coach Bobby Braswell 208-184 in his Northridge career
- gives CSUN a 39-13 all-time record in its home openers & Coach Braswell a 13-1 record in his 14 home openers
- improves Northridge’s record against Cal State Bakersfield to 21-20 in the al-time series
- gives Northridge a 680-718 all-time record
- Monday’s starting line-up of Willie Galick, Mark Hill, Michael Lizarraga, Raymond Cody and Kenny Daniels was a new one for the Matadors and the fourth different starting lineup this season for CSUN.
- Raymond Cody scored in double figures for the third time in four games, as he finished the contest with ten points.
- Vinnie McGhee set new career highs in four different categories: points (19), field goals (7), 3-point field goals (3) and assists (3)
- Therin Taylor’s four steals and two assists in Monday’s game are new career highs for the senior. Taylor also pulled in five rebounds and played 14 total minutes, which are new season highs.
- Michael Lizarraga set a new career high in points (6) and field goals (2).
- Lenny Daniel set a new career high in field goals with five and rebounds with 14. Daniel scored 12 points in the contest, which tied a career high. The junior’s 12-point, 14-rebound performance is his first career double-double.
- Willie Galick pulled in 12 rebounds, which is a season high. The senior also pulled in double figured rebounds for the second straight game.
- CSUN went on a 20-2 run to conclude the first half. They trailed 32-22 with 4:28 left in the frame.
- Bakersfield opened the second half on a 20-9 run after trailing 42-34 at the break.