November 30, 2010
CSUN Postgame Notes
Nov. 30, 2010
Northridge Women’s Basketball Postgame Notes
Cal State Northridge 52 Loyola Marymount 69
Nov. 30, 2010
The Matadors’ Loss to the Lions…
- Makes CSUN 0-7 on the season
- Gives Head Coach Jason Flowers a Career Record of 0-7
- Drops Northridge’s all-time record to 3-11 against LMU
- Gives CSUN Women’s Hoops an all-time record of 374-589
- Drops the Matadors’ all-time record at The Matadome to 202-226-1
- Player Notes
- Senior Janet Alvarado made her first career appearance, collecting one rebound and one assist in four minutes off the bench. Alvarado recently finished her second year as a member of the women’s volleyball team.
- Sophomore Paige McIntyre set new career highs in points (7), steals (2), free throws (4-4), and shooting percentage (1.000), and tied her career high for assists (3). She made her only shot from the floor and all four from the free-throw line.
- Sophomore Violet Alama set a new career high in assists (4).
- Junior Jasmine Erving knocked down her first three-pointer of the season, the sixth of her career.
- Team Notes
- CSUN shot 13-14 (.929) from the free-throw line, the highest team percentage this season.
- Game Notes
- A 17-2 LMU run started the game. The run was stopped at 19-7 by a Paige McIntyre three-pointer at the13:45 mark.
- LMU followed quickly after with a 13-6 run from 13:45 to 5:09 in the first half to extend the lead to 32-13.